Thursday 10 September 2009

What inspires me ?



What inspires me?

A gush in the wind.
A hush in the ear.
A push on my mind.
A lush green ground.
A mush in the curry.
Or even a toilet’s flush !!!
They inspire me.

A bit of flak.
A piece of luck.
A lot of silence.
A bit of noise.
The dusty roads.
The staring broads.
The look and feel
Of an Indian Toad.
They inspire me.

The cuteness in a baby’s smile.
The coyness in a babe’s smile.
The laziness in my best pal.
The satire from my best gal.
They inspire me.

A tear on my little one’s cheek.
A tear from my little one’s book.
The little stories my little ones tell.
The little stories I tell them.
The little pants they won’t fit into anymore.
The little mittens which won’t be used more.
They inspire me.


The beautiful memories.
The untold stories.
The dollar dreams.
The forgotten realms.
They inspire me.

Everything is an inspiration.
Every move is an exhilaration.

Life is to inspire.
Life is to perspire.
Life is only to give.
Life can never be taken. For Granted.

Inspire !!! Be inspired…..


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.... What to I have to say now??? yep, the inspiration derived from all this and much much more has to be honored ofourse... You did it !!Great job Sissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuppppp...Life can never be taket for GRANTED!!!!....nice one again dear...and u know what inspires me????..Uuuuuuuuuuuuu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @uma : am so glad i can inspire UUUUUUUUU :D atleast :)

    ReplyDelete