Thursday 10 September 2009

The wicked me !!


I detest the morning alarm,
I love the morning calm.

I hate to boil milk,
I love the hot coffee.

I hate to wake my cutie pies up.
I love to see them strut their way to school.

I am allergic to the morning sun.
But I prefer sunny days to the cold ones.

I detest dirt.
I love the same talk.

I detest gossip.
I love it as long as it’s not mine.

I detest loud music.
I love hearing boys band.

I detest morning make-up.
But only I know it takes a lot more make-up to be natural.

I hate wrong calls.
But I keep wondering whose dusky voice was that.

I detest mens’ ogles.
But I love their attention.

I hate to leave all white ( bread, rice and all nice)
I love to hate all brown. ( no frown..its only the food)

I detest the gym.
I love to see everyone sweating up. Am not talking about the fairer sex.

I love pets, plants and Prasadh.
I am lazy to maintain them.

I detest hypocrisy.
I love everything about me !!





10 comments:

  1. Lovely work yet again !! Now I have to say....
    I detest laziness, I always appreciated your efforts.
    I hate hypocrites, I always loved Myself and U !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool... aaa poem meeku suit ayedatu madhyalo changes are good... infact konni statements chadivithe meere aa poem rasara anni anipistundhi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah,Wah..Wah Wah!!!!Yet again a great job..way to go girlie...u r poet and no one knew it???..here you are ...to Prove it!!.hehe:)
    Seriously,njoyed it ra...fantastic work!!..good luck..love to see more and more poems on this blog..really njoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @shanti : okkk akka... see...I inspired you to be a poet too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cool_variant : Ofcourse cri... that's y the title...The wicked me..many didnt know :P..so what did u think? That i was always this Miss.goody-two shoes?? Naaah !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @uma : hehe thanks babes. Will continue to torture more with my upcoming poems..Be ready ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wohoo.. it feels like "did i know too much of you!?" well written. mee kavithalo chaala information undi!!
    i detest waiting...
    looking forward to the next lines...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job with the poem.

    "I love pets, plants and Prasadh.
    I am lazy to maintain them."

    Funniest lines.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @glad2bme: hehe... so did u know or not?? That too much bout me ;)...
    yeah..even i detest waiting...so get ready for some more in the nearest future :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @manjusha : hey thanks babe... yeah, though its funny...am realllly lazzzzy :D

    ReplyDelete